SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

14 August, 2010

Penat Week

14 August, 2010
This whole week, i was damn busy like hell. Sampai my table penuh dengan document and no more space for a piece of paper. I have 6 big envelope yang belum sempat aku bukak. Too many projects to run. Too many projects to take care. Till i'm not able to take care about myself at all. Till i forgot to give my lovely mum a ring. I can't think about anything else except my work. Oh boss, please don't give another project to me. Enuf for now. Please.

Sudahnya, hari Jumaat pon aku ingat hari Selasa. Why there is only 5 days working in a week? Tak cukup!... In the meeting aku dengan 100% yakin... "I'll give all the info by end of this week"... semua pandang aku. "Cik Shida, today is Friday.".... Damn!.... "Erm... (smile)... I mean, end of next week" - dush.

I supposed to masuk office today since my table is not like table. Its like a fucking store. But i'm too tired. And last nite, aku tak bangun sahur pun. Bukan tak nak bangun. Tapi tak sedar langsung. Beriye aku set alarm. Hampeh. Tak sedar langsung.

Btw, i planned to pamper myself again today. Shopping time!... Charles & Keith, wait for me! You will be mine today! Muah....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014