SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

26 April, 2012

I need my beautiful rest

26 April, 2012
Alhamdulillah I'm on leave until next week. And sudah selamat sampai di rumah dengan jayanya. It's time to give full concentration for my wedding reception this weekend. Tak sabar okay! And I'm nervous. Nervous bila memikirkan akan ada banyak mata melihat, nervous untuk senyum cantik sepanjang hari, and also nervous untuk duduk atas pelamin dengan anggun. Because... I'm kind of person yang tak boleh duduk diam. Never. Paling lama duduk dalam satu posisi kekal adalah kurang dari 5 minit. So, macam mana? And I also nervous kalau-kalau nak ke ladies masa tengah bersanding. Alahai... 

Tak pe... kene train my self for this few days. By the way, I'm also nervous, risau bila my eyes bengkak akibat infection of dust. Bila nak kelip mata terasa sakit. And I did went to the clinic and the doctor said... "kene makan antiboitik sampai habis and bengkak akan susut. Don't worry about your wedding. You will be fine"... InsyaAllah.

It's time to rest sekejap and mulakan berkemas. Later I need to go for lulur and put on the mask. For my Big day. InsyaAllah will post some pictures later. Need to go now. Till then.

XOXO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014