SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

14 April, 2012

Extremely Busy

14 April, 2012
3 main things to do by end of month.... April

Task #1
Deadline of few project in the office... a lot of things to design and new scheme proposal + CCC for my current show room. Boss keep pushing me and I'm on pressure. Should I quit me job? Should I further study? Study where? Italy... I like it. Migrate to Italy? I will consider this and definitely my husband will agree with this idea. We both fall for Italy. Same interest.

Task #2
Move to new house. I'm going to move to a new house next Saturday. So need to pack all my thing. Banyak pula tu barang-barang. I have fridge, washer machine, set perabut, bla bla bla. Huh... so tiring but things need to keep going.

Task #3
Wedding Reception. Yes... I have 2 weeks to go. My mum keep calling more than 10 times everyday. Tanya itu ini... bla bla bla.. And since I'm far from her... lagi lah macam-macam tanya. I need to think for reception table, centrepiece, exclusive door gift and so on... I'm on pressure again.

Can you imagine? Doing 3 big things at the same time? I have 2 weeks left for all the deadline. I'm dead. Dengan ketiadaan kereta akibat accident... My car will he kept at Proton untuk dibaiki for at least 2 weeks. Super stress... Please.. don't put anymore pressure on me. Rasa nak pengsan dah ni.

XOXO,

2 comments:

ISMAIL BIN ALI said...

buat keje steady jgn stress2 nanti seri pengantin hilang.

hrp wedding kau dpt dtg.

Sha.Az said...

mail... ko kene datang tau. nanti guest book aku x meriah x de wish dari kau. huhuhu. insyaAllah nanti aku poskan kad k.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014