SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

13 April, 2012

My car was hit yesterday

13 April, 2012
This week was extremely busy. Schedule full dengan tentativ mencari barang for the wedding, hal pindah rumah and too many design to do for a few proposal and I'm sick of it. Penat dan terasa sangat-sangat stress. Since office was super busy dengan deadline yang killing me. Not just me, everyone in the office. Followed by majlis perkahwinan at the end of month, I get sensitive easily dan cepat sangat give up. Hal goodies and everything I just passed it to my sister. Alhamdulillah I have a sister that willing to take part.

So yesterday, during lunch hour I left alone in the office drafting a new apartment layout. The rest semua dah pergi lunch. I settled the layout and send it to my boss at 1.45pm. Then I went out nak pergi beli ticket balik kampung this weekend. Since the fuel was almost empty, maka nak singgah la ke ESSO which is located nearby the terminal. 

On my way to the ESSO, jalan lengan dan langsung tidak jammed. Pemanduan selesa dalam keadaan tenang. Tiba-tiba.... kereta depan break emergency dan STOP! kat tengah-tengah jalan. I press the break pedal but the the car behind can't stop his car lalu menghentam saya dan saya pon menggelungsur ke depan lalu tercium punggung kerete depan. And my car??? Become a sandwich. Tak sedap di makan dan tak sedap di lihat. Sudahnya buat report police dan panggil towing to send my car to the nearest PROTON dealer.

The supervisor there said... its gonna take roughly about 2 weeks untuk the car pulih. Which is right after my wedding day. Wahai keretaku sayang... berehatlah di dalam 'hospital' and come back to me again.

I was crying at the moment I called my husband to tell him. I realize when he told me.... "Tiada benda yang kekal di dunia ini. Either benda hidup atau mati, tidak akan kekal. Yang kekal hanya Allah"... Alhamdulillah I was fine. No injuries at all. Inilah ujian yang Allah nak beri after all the nikmat He gave me. Sebagai peringatan agar selalu ingat pada-Nya. Thank you Allah for loving me and giving me this test. Alhamdulillah.

XOXO,

2 comments:

ISMAIL BIN ALI said...

syukurlah kau selamat dan xde apa2.

Sha.Az said...

alhamdulillah. terkejut sikit jek. phewww...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014