SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

05 July, 2010

Hujung Minggu

05 July, 2010
Went to archidex... met my friends there... mcm reunion... hehehe
Btw... i met my senior... she look at me then asked.. " u nmpk familiar la.. batch mana ye?"
My senior yg lagi sorg dh senyum2.... ok fine... my answer is...

"I look familiar to u sbb dulu i couple with *tut*" .... i wish not to say his name ever again... its a history that i dun wanna recall anymore... LOL
Then my senior said..."Owh.... btw... its good u break up with him..." - with a smile
(as far as i remember people around me keep congratulate me for my break up... hahahaha)

I know i've made a right choice before... so damn right... Thanks everyone... =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014