SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

26 June, 2012

Thank You

26 June, 2012
I suppose to write this entry earlier. Right after the wedding. Tapi I've been busy with a lots of thing.  Dengan pelbagai perkara yang terjadi dan sebagainya. I can't find a time to compose my special frame and even to draft this entry. Alhamdulillah, I able to write it today.

I would like to thank you all my lovely relatives, cousins, best friends, friends, lecturers and everyone who make their time to attend my wedding. Thank you for your time. Anyway, do you still remember during the reception, there's a corner on the left of hall main entrace? There was a Guest Book Table that I decorated my self a night before reception for all my special guest. Thank you kerana singgah di table yang ringkas itu and drop you wishes that really means a lot to me. Thank you... thank you...


As the appreciation of kesudian tetamu yang hadir untuk memberikan ucapan-ucapan yang sweet dan menarik, I organized all the wishes in a frame so that I can hang it on my wall. Thank you. Kalau datang rumah saya nanti, silalah cari.. di mana wish card anda. Hehehehe...


Thank you so much. Love love love... everyone.


XOXO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014