SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

12 May, 2012

It's Saturday

12 May, 2012
Hai semua. Apa kabar? Dah almost seminggu I didn't update anything. Well, I'm quite busy with my new life as a wife. I enjoy being a wife. Alhamdulillah. By the way, we adopted another kitty. Kikimot Mordella. That's her name. She's white kitty with a beautiful blue eyes. No pictures yet.. She needs time to groom until betul-betul cantik. Only then I will post some pictures.

Anyway, I supposed to sit for exam today but I don't feel like going. So I just sit at home, write this entry sambil kemas-kemas rumah. Hehehe... Currently my hubby and me tengah bertungkus lumus buat wall painting. Nak pasang wallpaper it's a bit wasting because we are renting right now. So, wall painting works and tak memerlukan modal yang besar.

1 feature wall completed at living. I have another 2 feature walls to decorate. 1 in the dining and another one in the bedroom. InsyaAllah will try to finish it by this weekend.

Okay, nothing much to say. I need to continue doing the housework. Till then.

XOXO,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014