SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

26 February, 2012

Smurf Humming

26 February, 2012
I'm downloading a few song right now. I need a new ringtone. Currently my ringtone is Smurf Theme Song... "la la la la la la sing a happy song"... whenever my phone ring especially in the office... everyone will start humming. Hahaha... 


And last week, my phone rang.. and yeah... with th smurf song... My boss lalu and I cepat-cepat reject the call. My boss smiled at me and start his discussion with my colleague. By the time dia bangun dari kerusi and start walking to his room... He started humming smurf song! Everyone smiled. Hahaha... my boss dan terjangkit sama. 

Ok. Now I need new ringtone. I'm having a difficulties here. Susah nak pilih lagu for my ringtone. And selalunya I'll end up with... 'ring ring ring'.... macam telefon dulu dulu. Style apa.


p/s: Cover Iphone my boss is DORAEMON (anak dia pilih kot) and his Ipad is ANGRY BIRD. Hehehe... no wonder he hums smurf song. Lalalala....


XOXO,



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014