SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

10 April, 2010

Mimpi Semalam

10 April, 2010
Lately, when i sleep.. I always mimpi about a thing yang akan make myself down when i wake up. Very down and buat rasa malas gile nak bangun tido. But last nite. I had a very different dream that make me feel really berbeza than before.

I don't really remember about the whole story... but it was a very happy dream that everyone was so happy, so baik hati, so caring n very loving. What a sweet dream. I still remember the ending of the dream. It's still fresh and clear in my mind.

Last scene of the dream:

(Each of people in my dream knows each other very well n there was a very good bonding)
There was a couple lintas jalan. Both of them nampak sangat bahagia to be together. I was standing at kaki lima kedai and smiling while looking at the couple. This couple stop by at the shell kat seberang jalan.

Later, the guy cross back pegi satu kedai workshop. The women gone from my dream tak tau dia ke mana. But the guy pegi masuk workshop lepas tu tak tau dia buat ape. I walked with a few frens pegi workshop tu jugak. We were borak-borak and laugh.

Suddenly, the guy (yang mule2 scene couple lintas jalan tu) masuk kedai dengan bawak motor. At first tak perasan pon condition motor tu. Then this guy said:

The guy : Mat, tolong tengokkan tayar aku kejap bole tak? Motor aku kene langgar la tadi. Abis tayar aku ni.
Mat : Mane bang? Uish... teruk betul moto abang ni. Biar betul.

(the condition of the motor was so damn teruk. Motor tu macam hancur.)

I was there saksikan everything and in my mind said... Kalau eksiden mcm ni... confirm tak idup punye. Then i look at the guy. (Actually this guy semua pon kenal and care about him. Hati dia baik) When i look at him. Tangan dia dh putus. Berdarah-darah. Aku telan air liur jek.... It must be.... he already..... ****

I don't say a words because I know about something. (In this little town of my dream... the dead can be a normal person and still mix around if everyone really loves them. The dead can still 'alive' selagi tak ade orang notice that he is dead!.. scary huh). But a friend of mine who was standing quite near to me and this guy suddenly cried. He don't know about the 'something' rules.

Mamat nangis: (sambil menangis teresak-esak)... Ktorg akan sentiasan sayang dan rindu kan pakcik. Macam mane bole jadi macam ni... bla..bla..bla.. (aku x ingat scrip sedih dia)
The guy: Kenapa kamu... (sambil menangis dia hilang perlahan-lahan... he knows the rules)

The guy is leaving... everyone was really sad and feel really empty sebab dia dah takde....

***

Masa ending ni (still dalam mimpi), i feel like crying. Sedih perasaan rasa sangat lain. Tapi when i wake up..... "Oh shit!... gile seram mimpi aku!... apsal mimpi pasal orang mati!" It was so scary...

Today I worked in the office. I told my friend. And she said... when u dream about 'dead' that means a good thing... It's like the new u, the new life. U have something new to go on..

Oh really???

Erm... I let Allah handle it for me. May i found my HaPpInEsS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014