SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

06 April, 2010

It's APRIL!!!

06 April, 2010
April... oh april...

I like april becoz its my birth month!!! I was born on 29 April 1985. so its time to make a wish list!

My Wish List:
1. Nak watch baru sebagai hadiah... I have one jam idaman hati... dunno how much it is..
(since rasa cam takkan dapat hadiah ni sbb mahal sgt.. i plan to buy it for myself... as birthday present... hehehe beli utk diri sendiri...HaPpY!)



Analog silver dial by FOSSIL
I nak jam ni!!

2. Nak wallet baru! alangkah indahnye kalo dapat wallet seperti yang sekarang... tp x mampu nk dapat dah... nak gi beli cam jauh giler... dapat yang lebih kurang pon jadik la... (ni kene postpone besday taun depan kot... pasal nk beli mende lain)

3. Nak runaway from all the mess... if i have at least 20K rite now... i will go to a new place that nobody knows me... n start my live all over again... if to restart a life as easy as restarting the computer... kan senang...

4. I want a boyfriend! huhuhu bole x? the truthful one.... the honest one... that really loves me n will be with me no matter what... bla..bla..bla... (senarai normal pompuan)

5. Nak wish ape lg eh... erm.. i have one more list... i wish my daddy will be just fine and.... (bla...bla...bla... only me knows)

6. I have too many wish to put in here... but i guess thats all for now... will be continue... =P

2 comments:

-HanaMichi- said...

i wish we could spend another quality time like we did in Bali.. =)

Sha.Az said...

nak jugak...!!! nak sangat2... sbb mmg sangat2 best n unforgetable moment ever... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014