SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

15 April, 2010

A credit to my fren for I Am Still All A.L.O.N.E

15 April, 2010
At one corner
You sit there like a statue
I put my hand around you
Trying to remember your scent
Trying to listen to your heartbeat
Wishing that i can hear only my name

I kiss your head, I kiss your neck
And my hand still tight around you
Trying to deliver every words
Trying to tell every feelings
Without a voice
Because my lips is all locked

But you still did not move
I wonder why
I really want to ask
But there is no voice coming out

Suddenly I heard a noise
I opened my eyes
It is all empty
And I am still all A.L.O.N.E

NOTE: this beautiful word written by my dear Best Friend Forever... I can feel it dear... and i know it came from a sincere heart... will always LOVE YOU anis!!!! XOXO

2 comments:

Emster said...

and i LovE u 2 Babe,, oxoxox..... hope we find our happy place.... :D

Sha.Az said...

we will dear... it's just not the time yet... wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014