SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

15 April, 2010

3 a.m.

15 April, 2010
It's 3 am in the morning
I can't sleep when I close my eyes
My head keep spinning
My head keep thinking

All this while
I've been wasting my time of thinking
Thinking about something that I love
About something that I always dream

Somehow, I realize
This dream of love are not belongs to me
It's not created for me to have this love
It's not meant for me

Even I try my best to keep it
To keep it in the most safest place of my heart
To let it grow and always glowing
To make it sweet all the time

Still....
It can't make it right away
It flew with a wind
A wind that I never expected
It just came from out of blue

I'm still standing at the corner
With shaking body
Empty heart and clueless
With all the question

It's still 3 am
I've decide...
This is not the life that I dream of
This not the love that I want
I don't want it anymore
Not because I don't love my dream of love
It's just not meant for me
It's just not created for me

I choose to lead my life by my own
I choose to not to love the love that not meant for me
I choose to love my self
I choose to love my future
I choose to MOVE ON...
And I'm DONE.... =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014