SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

14 December, 2010

TURN OFF the whole system

14 December, 2010
Maybe some of you notice... my facebook had been deactivated... my blog also been closed to public. Even now, my writing cannot be pulished to all of you. I'm the only author and the only reader. But, this is just temporary... I promise. Just for temporary....

You wonder why? For the moment... I think I'm lost... Lost in the middle of nowhere... So for the meantime... I'm trying to find the thing that I lost... trying to find myself back... the real me... the life that I loved... the moment that makes me happy....

Life is not just about eat, sleep, breath... It's the combination of heart and soul while doing our routine of life. Easy to say... but not easy to do... Becoz sometimes... we might fall in the black hole.. or.. fall into the hole that we dig ourselves... No need to blame anybody... Mistake is the teacher of life. By mistake, we had been taught to be more mature than before. What does it counts is..... patient.

Don't worry all.... I'll be back.... with the REAL ME!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014