SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

17 December, 2010

Happy Birthday My Dear BFF Hanis

17 December, 2010
17 December 2010

Kamu sudah besar my dear...
Kamu sudah 25 my dear...
Kamu tak boleh nakal-nakal lagi my dear...

Happy birthday my best friend,
Amazing times, we always spend.
Laughter and jokes are common place,
Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,
Always wish to have you near.
We get along, like bread with honey,
A friendship worth, much more than money.

If you stumble, count me there,
Gratitude; no need to declare.
Your thoughts are clear, in my mind,
Understanding we always find.

Happy birthday my best friend,
I’m excited to attend.
This birthday poem, is just for you,
A great big smile is overdue.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

~may all your wish come true and your coming year will be bless by ALLAH with all the happines and beautiful joy around you~

2 comments:

Emster said...

thank you!!!!!!!... aku nak cupcake itu!!...cute sgtt..

Sha.Az said...

ur welcome... nak jugak... aku nk pos nnt cup cake tu hancur... so aku post kat blog jek.... *wink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014