SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

15 March, 2010

I'm not Good... I'm Bad...

15 March, 2010
Arini aku rasa sgt2 moody... life pon cam x happening... n I really miss my vacation with all my BFF in Bali last weekend... It's so much fun n i forgot all the mess that i've gone through. But back to reality... life is not like what we think. Its not good all the time. Shit happens all the time. Here and there. But this is life. I have to be positive, think positive but... nothing goes right... still....

I always wonder... why its too difficult for me... just to have a piece of happiness... until when my life will stuck like this????

2 comments:

-HanaMichi- said...

dear..i was at the same situation like ur..not everything we wish,we will get..
arghh...loser la rase..

Sha.Az said...

mmg ana... rasa sangat2 loser... tp dh x daya nk wat pape dah... =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014