SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

31 March, 2010

Depressed, Sad, Hurt, Stressed!

31 March, 2010
Enough with all the mess please...
I'm so damn tired!....
pretending i'm fine but i'm burning my self!
I wish i can shout out loud to tell the whole world how hurt it is...
Please take away this pain!
The pain of my life! The pain of hurt!
I wish i could find the light that can lighten up my life.

I thought i've found it...
Yes i am...
But....
I dunno for how long the light will be there!
I just don't know...

I'm crying and crawling with all the pain in my empty heart...
It this the end?
Or just the beginning?
Beginning and end just look same to me!

Now.. I hate of being me!
Being such a mess person with a mess life!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014