SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

23 September, 2010

Meletop

23 September, 2010
Now.... kepala rasa nak meletop!!!!
I called my best buddies... sebab tak bole tido... dan dia bagi advice...

"It's ok, makan je panadol 4 biji. Nanti u rasa a bit hi pastu can tido"

I reply... "might be i will not wake up anymore next morning"

"Haha... I was joking. Dun be stress girl... Just relax. Try ubat batuk. Can make you sleepy"

I reply... "I'm out of ubat batuk's stock in my house"

"Hurm... then just try to sleep k. Close ur eyes..."

Huhuhu.....
Anyway my friend, it's ok with the silly advice. It's really makes me feel good when u pick up my phone call and listen to my bebel2... because I'm truly fully stressful.

Thank You.

- a credit to "Penunggu Setia Bazaar JB" -

3 comments:

-HanaMichi- said...

kalo u dekat, i dah kidap u heret g men bdminton.. :)

Emster said...

hahaha... while reading this.. i already knew who gv u the advice. and ko juga adalah pemberi maklumat aku mengkaler rambut di ptg hari jumaat eh? hahahahaha

Sha.Az said...

hahahaha.... what to do... we always keep in touch... as fren yg pasti.... hahahaha... =P
btw, after advice 4 biji panadol tu ada ayat lg satu tau... tp better if u didn't put it here... sensitive... LOL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014