SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

22 December, 2012

Legoland

22 December, 2012
Since, i went back to my hometown in High Castle this week, i took this opportunity to have a short break in Legoland. I went there with my husband. Just two of us. My mum, my sister, my brother and the whole family went to KL and stay at my house. And this morning they off to Cameron Highlands. Diorang dtg KL saya pula ke JB ye? Tak patut betul but we have no choice. First, we have a wedding to attend (previous post), and second, we need to redeem our Legoland annual pass before 31st December 2012. So here we are, having a short break in my hometown.
I have nothing much to say about Legoland, because you should really come here. It is worth to come. Tak rugi pon. So enjoyable. Boleh jerit-jerit, boleh jadi kanak-kanak sikit and paling penting, lupa bebanan kerja seketika. Sooooo good. Enjoy my photo. Sure, korang jelous and rasa nak pergi.
Go get your ticket and start enjoy the moment.

Mak dan anak from lego. isn't it nice...



Kingdom of Lego 

Our first ride roller coaster in Legoland and first roller coaster for hubby.

Siap kenyit mata lagi Lego Girl ni....

Hello Giant

Hye Giant

Still remember Paul the football predictor? He is still alive actually. He works in Legoland now. Hehehehe

Lego city

Mary go round. each of it. from lego.

Taj Mahal.. at night in Legoland

See you again Legoland.


XOXO,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014