SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

27 May, 2011

Boss oh boss

27 May, 2011
I'm a bit busy.. super duper busy actually... a lot of project coming in and my boss pass it to me... mostly... Huh... Berpeluh... tangan pon dah lenguh... Last Wednesday, super hectic day... I got deadline in the morning... and later in afternoon.. I had a Site Posession Meeting for my first on board project with this new company that I join in since last April.

So, I'm quite gelabah nak prepare itu ini... And my bad habit pon datang menyerang.. "ignore lunch hour"... so i sat at my plase arranging things for the meeting... n suddenly my boss came...

"Sha, the meeting is around 2+.. so I'll meet u at the site at 2.15.. ok? U can go have lunch first.."

"Ok.. I'l meet u there... I'll take my lunch later'... i smiled at him

5 minutes later....

"Sha... maybe u can go for lunch now... or maybe u can join me for lunch downstair?"

"Erm... its ok boss... u go first... I'll have mu lunch later... " smile again at him

He stood there and wait for me.... and then he look at me and nodded his head... ajak join dia lunch...

"Erm... I think... its better u go for lunch first... I need to arrange a few thing for a meeting... DUn worry bout me.. I'm ok... =)

" U sure u ok? "

"Yess boss"


Huh.... terkesima aku bile boss tunggu aku sbb aku x mau lunch... Hehehe....Baik kan bos saya....


=)
XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014