SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

08 May, 2011

Present for Myself

08 May, 2011
As usual, tiuap kali my birthday I will buy a present for myself. It's something which I love to say as pampering myself. Few months back, there's a lady trying to promote Estee Lauder skin care product to me. I felt excited that time but considering all the commitment I have at that time makes me stop dreaming and walk away with an empty heart.

Day by day... Estee Lauder skin care set haunting me in my dreams. And every morning, when I look at the mirror... I notice few lines start appearing around my eyes. Furthermore, there's a small tiny freckles on my cheeks. OMG!!! And my skin tone was uneven. What should I do?

A few day ago, which is a few days after my birthday... I went to jalan-jalan at a shopping mall. At that time I found Estee Lauder booth. After a long consultation from the sales girl at that booth, I.......

tadaaaaaaaa..................

I BOUGHT THEM!!!

Finally.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014