SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

09 January, 2011

Mood Swing like a DOOR

09 January, 2011
Ok... here I am. Today, just lepak-lepak at home. Yesterday I went to a wedding ceremony of a friend. With my darling BFF. Later, in the evening we went to makan-makan and lepak-lepak @ Bangsar. It's been quite sometime we didn't update each other. Girls talk... Yeay... From one story to another.... we kept talking and telling a story about life... love... work.... future... friend of a friend... etc... But 100% sure no politics issue was out last nite. Hehehe... It's kinda pillow talk without the pillow. But last nite not all the member was there. Just 3 of us.

Had a dinner @ Balifeel reminds us of our sweet memory in Bali. How I missed Bali so damn much. It's really an unforgettable memory ever. Vacation with all my darling BFF. The food there was good. Really good. I was imagining Kintamani in front of me while eating. Yada...yada...yada....!

But today, out of nowhere... my mood swing like a revolving door. Urgh... I hate this moment. When your mood swing... U feel bad suddenly. Feel angry... feel sad... feel super duper bored... but toooooo daaaammmnnnn lazy to do anything. Laying on the bed with a big pillow, turn on my lappy and write a blog. That is exactly what I'm doing now.

Just now, I read a story of Hansel & Gretel... I smiled... it reminds me of my childhood memory... my favorite book when I was 6. The compilation of short story. I still remember... whenever I saw there's a pictures... I will surely colored it. Even a small picture at the corner I will colored it. I love coloring. Okay... It's not about coloring that I wanted to talk. But... at the end of the story that i used to listen or read... It will surely ended up with this phrase.... "And they all lived happily together ever after."

I was 100% believe that our life will be ended like those story... happily ever after. But after one chapter of life... followed by another chapter of life... I found the 'happily ever after" are NOT EXIST!!! Even now. I have no picture at all about my future.
Its blank. White or black? I don't even know.

Huh.... so penat. Tak tahu ape yang penat... but I felt so damn tired. Don't know why... hati terasa resah. I know this feeling... Pernah rasa this feelings about a year ago. Almost a year... A feeling of unsure, unsecured, doubt, worried, angry, hate and give up. Rite now, I'm in a situation which I can't control my heart. Oh please.... I hate it. So now... tidur lah kot is the best solution. Huhuhu...



p/s: YOU HAVE READ A MOOD SWING ENTRY WHICH IS TAH APE APE.... SORRY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014