SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

23 November, 2010

Hujung Minggu di Rumah

23 November, 2010
This last few weeks, i've spent a lot of my weekend time outside... went for shopping, food hunting, shopping and shopping and shopping. So now, my pocket dah almost kering. Hanya sisa-sisa yang tinggal untuk survive sampai hujung bulan n get my cheque. I feel so miskin now. So, last weekend i spend my time just sitting at home.

Duduk saja? That's not me. I've done a lot of things at home which i''ve pospone to do it day by day. A lot of baju to lipat, toilet to clean, refrigerator to chean up, wash all my cloth, bedsheet and comforter.... all hand wash... yeay.

Washer machine? No... i don;t have washer machine at my house. Malas nak beli since I live at 4th floor flat with no lift. So having a washer machine is a bit tough especially when i wanna move out later. So, cut the crap... decide not to buy a washer machine. Sent to dobi? I've done this few month ago... every week pon hantar dobi. But i feel like wanna do a hand wash as one langkah to excersice and also budget wise.


So, last Saturday i woke up a bit late around 11am... (anak dara bangun lambat... nasib baik far from my mom) terus i do all the laundry, followed by toilet bla bla bla... masak n what so ever... lepak-lepak depan tv layan astro n bile petang, baca novel.

Novel? hehehehe... actually i already retired reading novel... but dunno... ENVY makes me wanna read again... (i'll post an entry bout this novel after i finish it k)....

Sunday, i woke up at 8am... kemas dapur... spring cleaning the whole house. I LOVE THIS JOB... normally when i start kemasing.... watch out your belongings... is i think any of things are not supposed to belong there, i will throw away. So, ppl... before i start kemas-kemas... amik barang-barang anda yang anda rasa perlu sebelum kene buang. Ganas tak i??? Hehehehe

Seronok kemas rumah, doing lundry etc... bile dah petang, I went downstairs pegi basuh kereta. For a year berhijrah ke KL, that was my first time wash my car by myself. Selalu pakat hantar kedai jek. Last weekend i feel like bersenam, so wash it myself. Happy.....


Okay, this is the most unexpected part. I already promise myself not to keluar this weekend. Suddenly after i finished wash my car, my housemate asked me....

"Awak, kat mana nak cari false lashes yang cantik eh?" I LOVE THIS JOB!!!!! My Favourite ever!!! I love make up, fashion, bags, shoes... everything... I just LOVE IT!!!!

I replied, "False lashes? For dinner? I know one place. THE CURVE"

And guess what??? We end up pegi the curve after maghrib. OMG!!! I break my promise!!!
I hate you housemate... but I love u... hehehehe

I had fun last weekend making time for myself.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014