SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

10 May, 2010

Weeken Yang Manis =)

10 May, 2010
Finally, I've watched IRONMAN 2 last friday. Huhuhu... happy. It's a good movie with a talented and handsome actor.. of course.. Robert Downey Jr. heeee....


Next morning, my original plan is going for karaoke... but cancel last minutes coz my BFF Hanis Hazurah needs me... As i promised... I'm always there 4 u and will make myself free 4 u when u need me dear.. =) So, we go for hunting dekat The Curve... hehehe... jalan2, makan2 dan shopping2.... N... I got my jacket... dh 2 bulan target. Finally I got my jacket from Le Ann Maxima... dapat harga best sbb ade voucher + dapat another free shirt... What a day!

So... since friday nite n saturday dh cukup jalan2... on Sunday I just sit at home doing a housekeeping. Happy day~~~

1 comment:

Emster said...

thanks macik... x la aku rs loser sgt... T_T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014