SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

19 May, 2010

GOOD BYE

19 May, 2010
... It not that easy to make this decision. But I had to. I'm sorry I have to leave everything here. I can't write or post anything anymore. I choose not to. Because it's TIME. I'm sorry again to all my friends that always make thier time to read my blog. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

I'm sorry.... I have to stop blogging.... facebooking also.... soon perhaps... next could be YM. I wanna stop not because I hate blogging... but I'm really sorry I can't tell the reason why... It's a secret I'll never tell.

Sorry coz I broke my promise to post bunches of stories in my previous post. I can't do it anymore. It's the best. I believe.... Perhaps.

I wanna have a long rest... a very long rest... I might leaving this blog permanently... or could be just temporary. I don't know. Just don't know. Permanent perhaps...

Erm.... Nothing else i wanna say... so... Bye Bye all. I'm done.


~SAYONARA~

1 comment:

ISMAIL BIN ALI said...

jgn la xtulis blog
ak suka post yg ayam berkubang tu
memandai je ko ni buat ayam tu mcm tu. xmkn ak kalau gi raya rumah ko pas2 ni.

jgn berenti berbelog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014