SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

03 May, 2010

I'm Stuck

03 May, 2010
Again... I'm stuck...
I don't find a way to go out....
I don't even wanna get out actually
I wake up this morning with heavy head
I feel my head is bloated
If i punch it with a pin, it's gonna BOOM!!!!

I lay back on my bed..
closing my eyes...
and I think again...

It's 8 o'clock already...
time to go to office...
Argh... I hate myself being like this
I don't wanna be like this for another 3 4 years...
But I'm stuck...
Can somebody please pull me out?
Can somebody please bring me the light?
I want a light of hope from you...
but I don't know if you gonna give me one

Or at the end of the day...
I'll just end up being a loser of losing the light of hope
I wish I can find the answer
Please show me the sign... =(

2 comments:

-HanaMichi- said...

how i wish i could send u sumone who could pulled u out.. =(
be tough frend....

Sha.Az said...

i really need it dear... damn need it... i can't stand being like this... i'm too fragile... =(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014