SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

21 March, 2012

A bouquet of Pink Roses

21 March, 2012
I love pink colour so much. My handphone case is pink. My lomo camera is pink. My bedsheet is pink. My feature wall in my bedroom is pink. My pendrive is pink.... too many to list them all. All I can say, my major colour is pink.

At the early stage of knowing each other between me and my hubby he did asked me why I like pink so much. And he did said... "saya kene belajar suka warna pink lepas ni"

Last weekend, he came to my house. Knocked my door with a bouquet of pink roses. He purposely choose pink because I like pink colour. It's pink and it's roses... semestinya suka.


To be honest, saya tak pernak dapat bunga sebanyak ini before. Time conve pun cuma dapat 6 kuntum roses from my mum. But this one.. it's 18 roses in a bouquet. Alhamdulillah. Thank you so much.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014