SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

08 October, 2011

My Macaron Class

08 October, 2011
Hello all. It's a very tiring day today. I went to my first macaron class. It's my first baking class actually. At first, I was very afraid to take this class. I have no one to company my for this class. At the same time I really really wanna learn how to make a macaron. Its sooooo cute. Don't you think so? However... its too sweet. Anyway, its a dessert... Dessert and sweet are meant to be together. Hehe.

I woke up early this morning and went out for my class at 8.30 am. My class was scheduled at 9.30 am. I don't wanna be late! Surprisingly when I arrived, I was the first person. Hahaha... so excited huh? Sharp at 9:30 am... we start our hands-on macaron class.

I was so excited to make my first macaron. Actually, I tried it before but it turns out as a total failure. I made a morons... not a macarons... They was soooooo errmmmm... Sad. But not today... Finger-cross!

Ingredients

The most challenging part

Fresh from oven!

Hi! I'm macaron. Come here and eat me!

Finally, after the demonstration we were able to made our cute macarons! And everyone can bring back home our own macaron. Don't you think its nice? Hurm... =)

Mission accomplish!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014