SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

26 October, 2011

My Interior Project

26 October, 2011
I've been rarely update this month. It's not that I did not online everyday as usual. I did. But something else had captured me. Furniture... home appliances... etc makes me crazy. I've fallen for Interior Design actually. This is my current project. Already present to client last week and a few times actually. And last Monday, my boss told me... client like it and we may proceed. A BIG SMILEEE ^__^

Lets berangan bersama-sama saya. A little info, its a show unit of 3 storey terrace in Cheras.


Living

Dining

Wet Kitchen

Dry Kitchen

Family Area

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Entertainment Area + Roof Top

Anyway, what do u think. Any comment on the design? On the design je ok. Not the rendering. I didn't do the rendering. Only the design and the 3D modelling. Hehehe. Kritikan membina dari kawan-kawan amat saya hargai. Terima kasih.

XOXO,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

living : 4/10
dining : 2/10
wet kitchen : 6/10
fry kitchen : 6/10
family area : 5.5/10
master bedroom : 1.5/10
master bathroom : 7/10
entertaiment area : 0.5/10

TQ

Sha.Az said...

thanks for the comment =)

Anonymous said...

most welcome !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014