SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

25 August, 2011

I Love You... Steak

25 August, 2011
Semalam, I was craving for steak. I called Wani and ajak berbuka puasa. At first rasa nak sangat2 makan steak at Breek's Cafe. Tapi dah full. Hampa sangat. Then end up we just went to Delicious and berbuka puasa di sana. The steak was nice and I fall in love with thier mashed potato. So yummy. Alhamdulillah dapat juga makan steak. Anyway, wanna know why I was craving for steak? Because dan beberapa bulan I can't eat meat sebab sakit gigi. So now, no more sakit gigi and I can enjoy eating meat. Huhu...

Welcome to Delicious

It's quite a nice place huh?

Seafood Spaghetti

Tenderloin Steak... my love

Frosted Lemon grass + Lychee

Ni lah padah selalu sangat berbuka sorang-sorang. End up makan banyak. But the spaghetti tu Wani punya. Thanks Wani. Temankan saya. Next time kita pergi makan dekat Barbarillos ok? Hehe.


xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014