SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

02 April, 2011

My Name is Mimi Marbella

02 April, 2011
29 March - Is my last day of working with HMSK Architecture Sdn Bhd. I pretended not to be sad. No tears... I'm a very good actress. Hiding the true feelings is my expertise. Oh yeah... And for a last day... I got a present from Kak Yus. Wanna know what is it? It's a cute fluffy rabbit like a cotton candy. Sooo damn cute. I never adopt a rabbit before. My sister did. But its a comman species... the one with red eyes and i don't really like it. That red eye rabbit was so hard to handle and kept lompat-lompat here and there until i gave up. Since that, I don't really like rabbit.

But the present that I got that day was so surprising n surprisingly... I fall in love with that fluffy white rabbit like an alive 'cotton candy'. It's a she.

Name : Mimi Marbella
Date of Birth : Unknown
Sex : Female
Breed : Dwarf Hotot
Age : 3 months (agak-agak jek ni)
Nickname : Mimi

When Benjamin Borhan met Mimi Marbella......


BeBo : Ape kebendenye bulu-bulu putih dan lebat ni?
Mimi : (diam seribu bahasa)
BeBo : Apsal bende ni senyap jek?
Mimi : (buat dunno dgn muke comel)
BeBo : Bebola bom kot?!! Lariiiiiii.....

As the conclusion... BeBo get scared and he hide under my comforter... Hahahaha. Both of them was sooo cute. Thanks Kak Yus.


p/s: Since I'm in my hometown now, I sent BeBo for boarding at the pet shop nearby my house. And Mimi, I sent her to a friend's house.... Thank You. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014