SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

28 February, 2010

Packing for BALI...lalala =P

28 February, 2010
It's Sunday evening... feel bored... wanna go swimming but the wheather is not so good for that.. Then? What should i do now? Erm....

I know!

Packing for BALI!!!

Oh BALI!!!... Here i come! Wait for me baby!.. I'm gonna rock you! YEEEHAAAA!!!!

Let's do a checklist so i will not missed anything.

Checklist:
  • Swimming suit
  • Maggi + food
  • Sun block + After sun lotion
  • Slippers + Heel + My Crocs
  • Dress for HRC
  • Sunglass
  • Jacket
  • Cloths for 4D3N
  • Camera (going to buy new one...DSLR!!! so card... pls be ok!)
  • Phone charger
  • My Lovely Book - It's just a date!
  • Make-up stuff
  • Toiletries
  • All my medicine + vitamin
Ok... that's all i think. Anything else need to add will be added later. Hehehehe... pack... packing... packed! LAlaLAlaLAlaLA

I'm leaving... on a jet plane! Next week i'll be back again!

Let's peek a boo at our hotel~

OMG!!!... my heart is tempting!!!

4 comments:

K.A.A. said...

wah! ke Bali...seronoknya!

semoga ber'enjoy'an dgn efektif di sana :)

Sha.Az said...

semestinya!!!

K.A.A. said...

klu boleh tau, apa nama hotel tu?

mcm cantik je...hehe

Sha.Az said...

aku ade post dlm posting2 dulu2. ko cari kat label vacation in planning k...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014