SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

12 June, 2014

Assalamualaikum, I'm back

12 June, 2014
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Sekian lama blog kudus ini diabaikan. Dek kerana kesibukan yang melampau dan kehidupan yang penuh komitmen. A year ago I did said to stop blogging... a final Good Bye la kononnya. But then I realize I missed something in my life. Yess I do have a husband, a lovely mom and mother-in-laws... all my beauty cutie pie nieces... but I missed my life journal.

So here I am today, writing a blog again. When I think back, this blog (my life journal) can be read by my children one day. That will be nice huh??

Anyway, what happen to me in one year while I'm away from this blog?? Hurmm... I better list it down. Easy right?

1. I gain more weight even I tried a good diet... and swimming.. the result remain the same... 1 kg to 1 kg... until what I am now. Congratulation!!!

2. I worked in Government Sector currently as architect. Yeay!!!!

3. I've move to a new house recently. Not a really new house... Nah... I move in to Government Quarters. Alhamdulillah. It's not free for those who think that way... I have to pay the rental.. but lesser that normal rental price. 

4. I still have no baby... Allah belum nak bagi kami lagi... But I know... my children are still with Allah... in the care of Allah.. InsyaAllah one day when Allah said so...

5. My husband are currently ongoing dialysis of CAPD. May Allah grant him a miracle to recover. 

6. Rutin harian just as a normal working wife... pagi ke pejabat, petang masak untuk dinner bla bla bla.....

7. Recently I went to Bandung for a second time... Hunting for kain sulam untuk jualan. Anybody interested please let me know. Stok masih ada untuk dilihat dan dimiliki... (promote sikit)

Lebih kurang itulah yang berlaku... oh ya... one more thing... I plan to sit for Part 3 exam next year... Means I have to study smart to archive the goal. Doakan saya berjaya ya kawan-kawan.

-Amin-







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014