SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

14 September, 2011

Smurfy Lazy Day

14 September, 2011
Hai. Lama tak update rite? Well, tak ada story2 menarik untuk di share. That's why i just keep in silent for a while. Anyway for the last few days... I've been mad about all those deal yang begitu hangat dipasarkan di sana sini. Rupa-rupanya ada 50 website yang menawarkan all those HOT DEALS yang memang mengempiskan akaun anda tanpa sedar. Hahaha. Well, I bought it too! Nak tau deal apa? Tunngu sampai my redemption day okay? I bought 2 anyway.

So, almost everyday I've been addicted to all those deals website and can't even stop to check the new deals. Especially the spa deals. Dangerous. OMG! I can't handle myself. Help me!!!

Anyway, my office work kinda relax right now. My baby project with this office is completed already. If you guys drive along Jalan Ampang, kindly take note on the New Proton Showroom in front of Volkswagen Showroom. That's my little baby project. Completed on 5th September 2011.

So, currently I have 2 - 3 projects in hand which is on hold due to few thing. (can't tell it here) Since my little baby project is completed, I can say myself is quite free this 2 weeks until I became stressed sebab tak ada kerja. I admitted that I am a workaholic. Bila banyak kerja, confirmed stress because don't know where to start. But bila tak ada kerja... rupanya lebih stress. It makes me feel like makan gaji buta. OMG!!! Ya Tuhanku... ampuniku Ya Allah.

End up I keep searching for new hot deals and new recipe to try. Haha... tak sabar nak try buat macarons. Hopefully jadilah macarons comel2 tu. Will post it kalau menjadi my trial tonight. InsyaAllah.

xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014