SEBUAH CERITERA HATI

Hello There!

10 December, 2009

New Chapter : Recording of a Life

10 December, 2009
It's been lama sangat i didn't drop anything. Not just bz but i really don't have a mood for blogging. Nothing interesting to share... maybe. In the middle of October, I moved to KL when i got new offer. My first day here, I felt quite blur, bored bcoz my family is not here. FYI... I've never been apart from my family since i was born.. never out from JB... lalalala... I love my hometown too much i guess.

Tapi, when "that" happen... i really need to move out for PEACE!!! FOR PEACE NO WAR... So here I am,,, burried myself in a crazy, buzy 'dumbzy' work everyday. Always try to tighten up my daily routine. SO i don't have time to think about a bullshit dummy things such as... bla...bla...bla...

Today my schedule is quite tight with all work stuff... design...desing...design... (in 2 -3 days there is always new project coming... stress but feel a bit relief bcoz i know they can pay my salary on time...huhu).

So, for the next meeting of my new project i need to keje gile2 sbb this Saturday aku nk enjoy!!! Can't wait to watch Natrah... nk tgk Maya Karin...(i'm not a lesB ok... it's just she's so pretty).... i always enjoy a play... can't wait this one... Can i be apart of a play? I wish i will one day... hehehe

Date with NATRAH : Saturday (12.12.09)

Venue: Istana Budaya

Time: 8:30pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps here *wink

Sebuah Ceritera Hati © 2014